Bio-Multi Plus is a broad-spectrum multiple vitamin and mineral formula containing emulsified forms of the fat soluble vitamins, mixed ascorbates, water soluble minerals and vegetable culture forms of the trace elements. Bio-Multi Plus is the finest most complete multivitamin/mineral on the market today. It is so gentle and so well absorbed that it can be given to children without upsetting their stomachs.
It is excellent for long-term preventive support and as a synergist for specific nutritional programs. For long-term application, use one tablet 2 to 3 times a day. As a synergist with other nutritional programs, or for short-term use where higher nutrient levels are required, we generally suggest two tablets, three times a day for 30 days and then one tablet twice a day.
Bio-Multi Plus is also available in an iron-free form and an iron and copper-free form.
Bio-Multi Plus and the iron-free and iron and copper-free forms of Bio-Multi Plus, are the best full spectrum multiple vitamin, multiple mineral formulas I have ever seen.
These products can be used by children (in reduced amounts) and will never upset their stomachs. My wife and I began using Bio-Multi Plus with our daughters when they were one year of age and it never upset their stomachs or made them sick. You cannot do that with Centrum, Theragran or any other similar product available.
Note these unique features:
Exclusive vegetable culture tableting base
– antioxidant enzymes – broad range of phenolic phytochemicals that function as quenchers of free radicals and superoxide radicals
– natural tablet disintegrant free of yeast, grains and lactose
– whole food, hypoallergenic base form non-soy legumes cultured at our own facilities to assure reproducible high quality
Emulsified fat soluble nutrients and factors
-Vitamins A, D, E and K as well as Coenzyme Q10 are emulsified and dried to form true emulsions as found in whole foods Biotics Research emulsified nutrients lead to superior absorption.
Phytochemically-Bound Trace Elements
-Trace elements-including chromium, selenium, molybdenum, vanadium, rubidium and lithium- are incorporated into our vegetable culture matrix. These food form minerals are identical to those in foods to assure optimal tolerance and uptake.
– Bio-Multi Plus provides broad spectrum antioxidants, including mixed ascorbates for vitamin C, vitamin E, natural mixed carotenoids including beta carotene, citrus bioflavonoids, Coenzyme Q10 and N-acetylcysteine, together with plant form superoxide dismutase and catalase.
– Iron, copper, zinc, manganese and magnesium as gluconates. aspartates, glycinates and calcium as citrate for enhanced bioavailability
Balanced formulations for versatility
– Levels 0f B vitamins and minerals are balanced while providing a full complement of nutrients at levels that permit Bio-Multi Plus to be used as a foundation for many nutritional protocols.
Finally, compare the number of vitamins, minerals and other co-factors that are in this product with any other.
**Three (3) tablets supply:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg
Vitamin B12 (resin bound) 10 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (B5) 25 mg
Biotin 300 mcg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Niacinamide (B3) 20 mg
Vitamin C (mixed ascorbates) 100 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg
Vitamin A (palmitate) 5,000 I.U.
Vitamin E 30 I.U.
(d-alpha tocopheryl acetate))
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 400 I.U.
Vitamin K (phytonadione) 35 mcg
Natural mixed carotenoids 2,500 I.U.
Zinc (gluconate, aspartate) 15 mg
Potassium (gluconate, chloride, aspartate) 99 mg
Magnesium 100 mg
(aspartate, gluconate, glycinate)
Manganese (gluconate, aspartate) 2 mg
Iron (gluconate) 18 mg
Calcium (citrate) 200 mg
Copper (gluconate, aspartate) 2 mg
Iodine (kelp) 150 mcg
Boron (calcium borogluconate) 1 mg
Chromium (GTF vegetable culture) 50 mcg
Lithium (vegetable source) 20 mcg
Molybdenum (vegetable source) 10 mcg
Rubidium (vegetable source) 25 mcg
Selenium (vegetable source) 50 mcg
Vanadium (vegetable source) 5 mcg
L-Lysine 30 mg
L-Methionine 30 mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine 10 mg
Coenzyme Q10 1 mg
Superoxide Dismutase 20 mcg
Catalase 20 mcg
SUGGESTED USE: One (1) to three (3) tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a health care professional.
Contains: 90 Tablets; 270 Tablets
Product #: 1161; 1162
NDC: 55146-01161; 55146-01162