- BIO-MULTI PLUS without IRON — 2 tablets twice daily after meals.
- BIO-C PLUS 1000 — 1 tablet twice daily after meals.
- M S M POWDER — 1/2 teaspoonful 2 to 4 times daily depending on the severity of symptoms. NOTE: Always try to take your MSM with Vitamin C in the same day.NOTE: Take M S M 2 to 4 times daily until all symptoms resolve, then decrease dosage to once or twice daily or whatever you feel your optimum dose is.
- BIO-D-MULSION FORTE — 4 to 5 drops on tongue by mouth daily.
- IODIZYME-HP — 1 to 2 tablets daily as directed by your physician.
- OPTIMAL EFAs — 3 capsules daily for Essential Fatty Acids with C L A capsules — 1 capsule daily for Essential Fatty Acid.
NOTE: Look up the appropriate supplement in the PRODUCTS FOR HEALTH section of this website or just click on the product above for more information about that nutrient before you decide to order.
General Guidelines for Healthy Eating
- TRY TO AVOID THESE FOODSRefined sugars: white sugar (sucrose), fructose, corn syrup, sorbitol, mannitol because these can feed yeast in your gut.
Synthetic sugars: NutraSweet™ and saccharin because they are toxic.
Refined flours: white, unbleached, bleached, enriched flour and products containing these flours because they can feed yeast in our guts.
Fruits: Most fruit are contaminated with the exception of green apples, most of the berries, so try to avoid them.
Synthetic fats: margarine, partially hydrogenated oils, vegetable shortening, Mocha Mix, Olestra Unsaturated oils: (any kind, whether cold-pressed, expeller pressed, or organic, with the exception of extra virgin olive oil) soybean, canola, flaxseed, safflower, corn, and fish oils.
Dairy: Homogenized, pasteurized, nonfat & most hard cheeses.
Nuts and seeds: commercial, oiled, sugared, and salted. Beware of aflatoxin mold on old peanuts, so avoid peanuts. No mushrooms, blue cheese dressing, corn and most corn products & most grains (as much as possible) because the way they are stored leads to mold & fungal contamination.
Drinks: commercial, sugared fruit juices, juice drinks, and soft drinks (both diet and regular).
Canned coffee and commercial decaffeinated coffee.
All commercial red meat and poultry because they are fed mold-contaminated grain.
Commercial eggs or egg substitutes.
Canned, precooked, microwaved, processed, fast foods and junk foods because these can feed the naturally-occurring yeast in your gut.
- TRY TO USE THESE FOODS INSTEADNatural sweeteners: fruit juice, raw honey, organic maple syrup, molasses, barley malt, sucanat (organic sugar cane) and Stevia.Organic whole grains in moderation: best are heirloom (genetically unaltered) grains such as kamut, quinoa, amaranth, and spelt. Grain-intolerant people may do well on heirlooms and if you soak them 24 hours prior to use they will be easier to tolerate.Butter: preferably sweet cream, also Raw Butter from the health food store, extra virgin olive oil, and coconut oil.
Raw (unpasteurized) whole milk, cultured milk products (kefir, yogurt, buttermilk), and goat’s milk; unprocessed cheese. Use in moderation if you are lactose intolerant.
Nuts and seeds, referably organically grown. Seeds may be soaked (6 hrs) or blanched or roasted to destroy enzyme inhibitors.
Raw juices: juice your own or buy 100% juice, preferably raw, organic. Natural spritzers containing only fruit juice and carbonated water. Use teas rather than coffees, if you prefer coffee try to get organically grown coffees that do not have pesticides on them.
Meat: Lamb or organic beef and grass-fed buffalo, organic free-range poultry. Try to get your health food store to carry grass-fed beef. Fish is also excellent, try to get from unpolluted waters; halibut is one of the best.
Eggs: Range-eggs or fertile yard eggs are great (no chemicals, drugs, or hormones) from free-range chickens or ducks.
Try to buy fresh organic foods first, fresh non-organic second, frozen third, and canned if that is the only food available last.