Food allergies have been linked to many common symptoms and health conditions.
Some physicians believe that at least sixty percent of the American population suffers from symptoms associated with food reactions.
When both parents have allergies, there is a sixty-seven-percent chance that the children will also have allergies.
It is often necessary to support the individual who has food allergies with supplemental levels of hydrochloric acid and/or pancreatic enzymes.
During stressful times, food allergies tend to develop or become worse.
Many physicians believe that oral food challenge is the best way to diagnose food sensitivities.
The skin-prick test or skin-scratch test commonly employed by many allergists is of little value in diagnosing most food allergies.
There are now effective blood tests to identify food allergies.
The simplest and most effective method of treating food allergies is through avoidance of allergenic foods.
Many experts believe that the key to the dietary control of food allergies is the “Rotary Diversified Diet.”
Typical signs of food allergy:
o Dark circles under the eyes (“allergic shiners”)
o Puffiness under the eyes
o Horizontal creases in the lower eyelid
o Chronic (non-cyclic) fluid retention
o Chronic swollen glands
SYSTEM AND SYMPTOMS AND DISEASES
Gastrointestinal — Canker sores, celiac disease, chronic diarrhea, duodenal ulcer, gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, malabsorption Butulcerative colitis
Genitourinary — Bed-wetting, chronic bladder infections, nephrosis
Immune — Chronic infections, frequent ear infections
Mental/emotional — Anxiety, depression, hyperactivity; inability to concentrate, insomnia, irritability, mental confusion, personality change, seizures
Musculoskeletal — bursitis, joint pain, low back pain
Respiratory — Asthma, chronic bronchitis, wheezing
Skin — Acne, eczema, hives, itching, skin rash
Miscellaneous — arrhythmia, edema, fainting, fatigue, headache, hypoglycemia, nose or throat, migraines, sinusitis.
1. Sip 2 to 3 ounces of filtered or distilled water every 30 minutes while awake (more if you are sweating).
2. Increase quality proteins (especially fish and vegetable sources) and fresh & raw foods.
3. Eliminate hydrogenated fats and oils. Eat extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil and fish oils as your only source of dietary oils.
4. Try to eliminate as much as possible pre-packaged and refined foods.
1. BIO-MULTI PLUS – 1 tablet, 3 times daily after meals.
2. BIO-C PLUS 1000 – 1 tablet, 3 times daily after meals.
3. MSM POWDER – 1/2 teaspoonful 2 to 4 times daily depending on the severity of symptoms. NOTE: Try to take MSM with your Vitamin C.
Specific Nutrients: When symptoms or condition begins to subside, gradually, as needed, wean yourself from the Specific Nutrients & stay on the Primary Nutrients. If any symptoms re-occur resume taking Specific Nutrients.
5. HYDROZYME – 2 to 3 tablets with each meal
6. INTENZYME FORTE ? 5 to 10 tablets on empty stomach at bedtime
7. BIO AE-MULSION FORTE – 5 drops twice daily or 10 drops once daily
8. CYTOZYME-AD – 2 tablets, 3 times daily after meals.
9. MO-ZYME FORTE — 2 tablets, 3 times daily after meals